Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Cold Emailing Question - Keep Old Alias or Start a New Alias

A lot of my prospecting is done via Skraping leads from Linkedin, validating them (to the best of the tools ability) with an email verification tool and emailing from a cold email application (Mailshake). I have had quite a bit of success doing so, but I had question on e-mail alias. I have seen my open rates drop a bit, and was wondering if creating a new Alias could help boost me back up. I have been using the same alias email for about a little over a year and wanted to see if people had a best practice around this. Does anyone routinely swap out their alias say every 6 months? will that do anything to help or only make the problem worse?

Thanks in advance for the help!

submitted by /u/Briand9595
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jvu9p5/cold_emailing_question_keep_old_alias_or_start_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment