Saturday, November 14, 2020

Junk email arriving in my inbox adressed to the wrong domain.

Hey smart folks. In the last year I have notice a surge of emails coming to my inbox, sent from noreply@atjunkmail adressed to myemail@aol. Now my question is how does that email get to me. I use Gmail; MyEmail@gmail.

I am sure there is a wonderful explanation, when I pull down the address information it has the senders noreply address, then my address at the wrong domain, then my address at the wrong domain is cc'd. Nowhere in the email, that I can see, is it addressed to my Gmail account.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/The_Jage
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ju072y/junk_email_arriving_in_my_inbox_adressed_to_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment