Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Sent cv to a mailing list to get a job.. Sender score of 15.. Now all my emails go to spam and junk

What to do.. I was trying to get a job as an unemployed lebanese man to feed my family .. I applied for a mailing list of companies and got so much blocks and rejection... The bad part about this.. Is that in a year I'm supposed to send my resume to companies abroad so I can get out... How am I gonna do that with a sender score of 15.. Is this fixable.. Please.. We litterally have 0 money I can't afford a new ip address or laptop or phone card.. But please try to help me with this.. Cause my future is ruined.. I have one year to fix this

submitted by /u/vampirejessica
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jvo7jx/sent_cv_to_a_mailing_list_to_get_a_job_sender/

No comments:

Post a Comment