Thursday, October 31, 2019

Using Campaign Monitor as a payment reminder system

I really like Campaign Monitor and I think the importing custom fields through a spreadsheet is brilliant.

I've designed a simple but nice looking email which I'd like to use to remind customer how much their balance due is.

My only problem is I have a few customers who have opted out of my emails and therefore they won't receive my payment reminder email.

Is there any way around this? Obviously for companies I deal with, I can opt out of their marketing but their accounting emails don't offer the option to opt out (for obviosu reasons).

submitted by /u/Brad_1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dpl7f7/using_campaign_monitor_as_a_payment_reminder/

No comments:

Post a Comment