Thursday, November 7, 2019

Best Email Marketing Service for My Automation Workflow?

I know this question gets asked almost daily but I've spent too much time researching all of the service providers without a direct answer.

My automation flow is this:

1.User gets added to the list and is sent a message on day 1, day 2 and day 6.

  1. After each send day, I want to remove all bad emails (spam, blocked, unsubscribed etc.)

  2. At the end of the automation, I want to get only the people who opened at least one of those emails and move them into a new list. I will be cleaning the rest.

I'm using SendGrid at the moment but they appear to have horrible contact list management options. Mailchimp looks appealing but the price is so high.

Any advice?

Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/subreddit1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dt3tn6/best_email_marketing_service_for_my_automation/

No comments:

Post a Comment