Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Email Marketing Planning Tool?

Hello! I am looking for a project management tool/software that can do the following task:

In a calendar view, add the [Email Campaign] name for the date I want to send it out.

Then, I want the project management tool to backdate the due date to send that campaign out for approval to 2 business days prior to my boss who needs 48 hours to review the email.

Basically I want to be able to have a daily task list so that it helps me stay on time for giving my boss enough time to review the campaigns.

What project management (and low-cost) tools have this functionality? Thanks in advance for any advice!

submitted by /u/anb313
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dsa6k4/email_marketing_planning_tool/

No comments:

Post a Comment