Friday, November 15, 2019

Moving from php mail

I am looking for an email marketing provider to replace my home grown PHP "mail" system as simply as possible, one that allows a single API call to send the email with me specifying the email address and HTML content, while I take care of the mailing list database etc, and not have to worry about campaigns and templates etc. I want to transition from a simple PHP procedure call as easily as possible.

I currently send around 1500 emails per day using PHP mail, my hosting provider allows 250 per hour to be sent in this way for free but they are putting pressure on me to use a 3rd party email provider instead.

Can anyone recommend the simplest provider out there for this?

submitted by /u/everybodyoutofthepoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dwl3e5/moving_from_php_mail/

No comments:

Post a Comment