Sunday, November 3, 2019

Personal Project: Team email approval tool

I've worked and consulted for marketing teams for years and have noticed a common problem that every team has struggled to solve. I've never seen a good workflow to handle get approval for email campaigns, especially when there are a lot of stakeholders involved. When a marketing team and multiples levels of management need to approve, it often gets complicated to track and communicate feedback and new revisions.

I created Mailward.io to solve this problem for teams. You can get email feedback from teams, get comments, and iterate. It's completely free during the beta period and I will most likely grandfather in beta testers very generously. If you have any feedback about the site or idea, I'm open to it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/alecdibble
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/dquajc/personal_project_team_email_approval_tool/

No comments:

Post a Comment