Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Email Marketing Strategies and Tactics

Hey guys!

I wanted to know your advice on how best to use my large email list.

So I have a list of people opt-in to my service which is an app. My goal is to get them to subscribe and pay me $ within the app. Since I have their email and they gave me permission to send them emails (via the privacy policy as well as terms and conditions which I basically tell them 3 times before they sign up), what strategies and tactics can I use to get them to come back to my app and subscribe?

I have already been sending them special offers (discounts) and come back type of emails, but the rates of open and clicks are very low.

I was thinking maybe to start a newsletter to send to them once a week, but its a lot of work and not sure if it will pay off.

What else do you think?

submitted by /u/objectnyc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ft22j5/email_marketing_strategies_and_tactics/

No comments:

Post a Comment