Monday, June 8, 2020

Freelancer | Online Free HTML Editing App

Hi guys, I have started volunteering for NGOs recently and I have built HTML templates for them.

I have used Salesforce Marketing Cloud before this where you could see the Inbox-view while working on the HTML code on the side. But that was when I was working for corporate accounts. Most of the NGOs do not have superior Email Marketing Platforms and a also they cannot add me as a user on their tools for these small projects.

So I need a online tool where I can get the Inbox-view with device rendering if possible, while working on the HTML code. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/mohtarrrma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/gza1z4/freelancer_online_free_html_editing_app/

No comments:

Post a Comment