Monday, June 8, 2020

Help with using mailwizz on vps (already setup)

So I'm a complete noob doing this for the first time. I bought mailwizz, registered on mailgun and bought a centOS7 VPS. Then I paid someone on fiverr to set up everything on my vps.

Good, all was done but I don't know how to use this. I did something a long time ago, and it required me to physically enter remote desktop and work from the OS there. However, remote won't let me connect with the credentials. The person who did this for me said that I don't need to connect to vps.

Does this mean that simply if I use mailwizz from my browser, it will just send through the IP of the vps and I don't need to worry about it? Is getting to use it simple or self explanatory at all? What do I need to know?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/nickyjkim
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/gywwox/help_with_using_mailwizz_on_vps_already_setup/

No comments:

Post a Comment