Tuesday, June 9, 2020

How to make an archive of my email newsletters for potential subscribers to view on my website.

So I created an email newsletter but it completely crossed mind to actually make an archive of my previous email newsletters that I send out.

For reference, I use EmailOctopus to create my newsletters and I use Carrd as a one-page/website.

So my questions, how do I take the newsletter that I make on EmailOctopus and add that my website so that my visitors can view it? I want people to view previous newsletters that they do not have access to.

Any advice or suggestions to this problem will be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/TheWonderingZall
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/gzs5xn/how_to_make_an_archive_of_my_email_newsletters/

No comments:

Post a Comment