Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Mailchimp vs. a Wordpress Plugin for sending newsletters

I have a small firm that that sends around 10,000-15,000 newsletters every month. We are getting around 1,000 new contacts every month.

Currently, we're using Mailchimp to send newsletters.

With every batch of new contacts, the Mailchimp pricing is increasing.

At this point, I am thinking of a Wordpress email newsletter plugin like Mailster to send newsletters. I'll be using Amazon SES to send emails using Amazon SES's IP.

My site is already hosted on Google GCP and has enough power to send emails (according to my hosting provider).

Should I make the switch? Sending emails using my server and SES will save me money in the long run.

submitted by /u/maybevaibhav
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/gzlhhw/mailchimp_vs_a_wordpress_plugin_for_sending/

No comments:

Post a Comment