Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Custom Template MailChimp for least cost possible

Hi guys, I am working on a email template project for an NGO and they are using MailChimp, free version. Initially I did not know they have a free version which does not allow the account to create custom templates. I have created an HTML code based, responsive template only to realize it won't work. Now, Mailchimp is charging 15$/month for the custom template option. Is it possible for me to create the template and suspend the account and still be able to use the template? Or will the template be lost? Anyone who has worked with MailChimp in an NGO setting, I would appreciate the help. Incase there is any other mail software you recommend for this functionality I would greatly appreciate that as well.

submitted by /u/mohtarrrma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/hvwhyi/custom_template_mailchimp_for_least_cost_possible/

No comments:

Post a Comment