Thursday, July 23, 2020

Emails are too long and no response ability

So I have a weekly newsletter I send out through Mailchimp to a list of subscribers. I have used Mailchimp's newsletter builder 1 column and every email has exceed the email limit, forcing some of the end to be cut off and only visible if the user clicks to read the full thing online.

How can I fix this on Mailchimp or is there another service provider that allows for full newsletters to fit perfectly within the email?

I also have no way of knowing if my emails are going to spam or to the inbox and I want to make sure that they are. What email providers would help with this?

submitted by /u/hisgoesham
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/hwafju/emails_are_too_long_and_no_response_ability/

No comments:

Post a Comment