Friday, July 24, 2020

How do you send a Mailchimp campaign email to one person at a time? or is there a better way of doing this?

Hi there. I've created a nice email on Mailchimp for a client. The purpose of this email is for when my client meets with her new clients and gets their contact info, they'll then send them this email as a follow up. I created a campaign and sent it to my email as a test but now my only options are view report, replicate and rename. Is there a way of sending this email campaign to one email at a time without having to recreate it each time? Or should I choose a different option which isn't 'campaign'. Or a different app altogether? I've a free account so couldn't get email support hence why I'm asking here. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CerebralFX
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/hwzekl/how_do_you_send_a_mailchimp_campaign_email_to_one/

No comments:

Post a Comment