Friday, July 31, 2020

Questions about Trump/Biden Campaigns email marketing

Disclaimer: I’d like this to not turn political. Just asking about their email practices.

I gave my email to both candidates campaigns just to see what kind of emails they’d be sending out.

I’d say that from each campaign, I get an average of 6-8 emails per day. Maaaaaybe 1 of those lands in the inbox, all others in spam.

So my main question is: what platform or service are they using that allow them to operate like that? If I were sending 6 emails per day and 5 went to spam, I’d be kicked off of whatever platform I was using within 24 hours.

Do they have a special deal with a provider or did they just build their own SMTP setups? I’m a relative newbie and just use Mailchimp or SES, so I’m at a loss as to how they’re able to operate at such high spam percentages.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/wyattberr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/i1ce16/questions_about_trumpbiden_campaigns_email/

No comments:

Post a Comment