Monday, July 27, 2020

What do you do when you want to share a marketing email for a partner company to use?

I've been on both sides of this and I'm not sure what the solution is. I work for a membership association and we have deals with some of our partners where we'll share their offers with our membership sometimes. The partners are always sending me 8.5"x11" flyers like it's 20 years ago and they expect me to print them off or something. I always tell them we don't send attachments like that and then I just use the text to send a normal blast.

But I've also been on the other side where I've been asked to develop an email or flyer for a partner to use, and I'm not really sure what the best practice is. Code the HTML and send them that to use? I'm hesitant to do that because frankly I doubt some of our partners would know what to do with the code. But I'm not sure what else to do.

submitted by /u/OK_Soda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/hyyvh4/what_do_you_do_when_you_want_to_share_a_marketing/

No comments:

Post a Comment