Thursday, August 20, 2020

Advice for unique marketing need

I recently discovered that I have an employee who spends about 3 hours a day manually sending marketing emails to his clients. He has a list of all of his previous 500 customers and chooses 25 per day to send an email to at random, writes an email in MS Word, and then copies/pastes the Word document and then sends the email through Outlook.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can automate this? I've used AWeber in the past but it sends emails from their domain and I need it to look as if it's really being sent from the employee. I'd love to be able to use customer groups and have custom emails sent to various customers depending on the products they've purchased in the past.

submitted by /u/lowtmcgee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/idfjit/advice_for_unique_marketing_need/

No comments:

Post a Comment