Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Client wants to use Flodesk. Pros? Cons?

I sent an e-commerce client a proposal for setting up some email marketing automations at the beginning of the year. They are a shop with 3 physical stores and a Shopify site. We were initially talking about Klayvio or MailChimp, then COVID hit and we had to pause conversations.

They recently reached back out and said that they moved to Flodesk and asked if we could still do the proposal we sent to them earlier.

I’m unfamiliar with Flodesk. What should I know? Their website makes it impossible to connect with anyone there to ask my questions. I want to know more about the ability to track campaigns, how it integrates with Shopify, etc.

Pros? Cons? Anything else?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/sdsquish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ihaxtg/client_wants_to_use_flodesk_pros_cons/

No comments:

Post a Comment