Thursday, August 27, 2020

Dynamic email - send customized email with attachment

Hi, I'm looking to send tailored email to a list. The subject and body need to be changed dynamically (for example, each email subject line will be different, and the person will be referenced by first name in the body of the email). Also, I want to be able to attach a different file to each email on the list.

For example, something like sending in a real estate offer via email. I would have the property address in the email subject, and reference the seller or agent's name in the body. Then attach a letter of intent pdf that is specific to each property...

Is that possible or is that too difficult?

If it's possible, is it something I can pay someone on upwork to do? How do I word a task like that?

submitted by /u/freeturtles64
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ihzsl7/dynamic_email_send_customized_email_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment