Monday, August 3, 2020

Email automation - luminate online required

HI there, email marketing is not my area of expertise, but was asked by our email marketing team to look into something, due to my agency media buying background.

Basically I'm told that email marketing is very manual, and the team was looking for a platform to automate email marketing a little more (email list is about 2.3M). The catch is that the platform needs to have Luminate Online integration. I spoke to a few email automation platforms vendors and all of them have never even heard of luminate online, so I'm hoping the subreddit can help.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Meep87
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/i2yqrq/email_automation_luminate_online_required/

No comments:

Post a Comment