Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Email campaigns generating leads by sign-ups and tracking the goals by GA..?

So I have sent out a campaign last night and I can see that 3 contacts from my database have clicked on the CTR link. When I have checked GA it says I generated a conversion goal, so a lead in other words. However, is there a way to find out more information about this contact on GA - like what time they signed up the form? Because seeing three contacts clicking on my link and only one signed up after clicking the link does not help me to understand which three was it? I am sure there is a much simpler way to find more details about this contact through GA, right?

submitted by /u/FriendlyMinimum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ih31rw/email_campaigns_generating_leads_by_signups_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment