Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Generate Quality Leads

quality leadsQuality leads are the life blood of your business. It’s time to look into email marketing with autoresponders to take your business to the next level of sales and profitability.

The first thing to realize is this: If you want to build a successful business, you will absolutely need quality leads. If you are a real go-getter, love to network, and have a big budget, you will be the kind of person that has no trouble generating leads on a regular basis.

But what if your business is more of the “side hustle” variety? What if you don’t have a big budget? What if you are not a real outgoing sales person that can talk to people about your products or services? Fact is, that describes a lot of people in today’s online marketing environment. So, let’s just be real clear: If you want to build your business, you are going to need to become good at generating your own leads. What do I mean?

What you will want to do is begin drawing people to you that are actually open to learning more about what you offer. This is how I define it:

Quality Leads are people who are interested in and have expressed an interest in learning more about what you do and how it can help them.

What I do is focus on building my list using the TrafficWave Autoresponder system. I write articles and I post on social media. I run ads and participate in traffic exchanges. I participate in discussion groups, and make a point of adding value on a daily basis as much as I possibly can. When someone is interested in learning more, they can click a link the takes them to my site or to my capture page.

If they want the information I am offering, they can fill out the form and my autoresponder system takes over for me by sending pre-written messages that show them the benefits of what I have to offer, how they can get started, and an offer to answer any questions they have.

You may be asking, “Does it work?”. The fact that you are reviewing this information right now shows you that it does work. I wrote this article. I sent out emails to my existing subscribers. I posted on my various social media channels. I will be running some ads and including this article in my traffic exchange accounts.

You found this article through one of those methods, right?

So, you can see that the first part (traffic generation) brought you here. At the bottom of this page, I offer a free report that shows people how email marketing can help them build their business. Every day, people from around the world are filling out that form to request the information. My autoresponder follows up and some of them decide to do business with me.

The end result is that I am personally bringing in 20 to 50 new sales each month. I don’t actually physically speak to them. I will answer a few emails. I offer a regular Live Email Marketing Monday session online to help answer questions.

So, at this point, you will want to make a good decision for your business. If you want to learn more about email marketing and how we can help, just fill out the form, below. If you’ve already seen enough and want to get started, click here to get started with a 30 day free trial and we will help you get things moving and generating quality leads for your business.

Feel free to post any comments, questions, or feedback. I love hearing from our readers.

quality leadsYours In Success,

Brian Rooney, CEO
TrafficWave.net

Email Marketing Tips

 



source https://blog.trafficwave.net/email-marketing-tips/quality-leads/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=quality-leads

No comments:

Post a Comment