Saturday, August 15, 2020

I can get 15% of sales if i get potential client to agree to a fallow up call. How?

I have a huge email list of potential clients for my client. All I need to do is have the potential clients to agree to a fallow up call.

I want to send a email to them with a sales copy and a call to action button ( I want the call or no thank you I'm not interested). something like a landing page but email.

I want the answers to be on a spreadsheet so my client can start making the sales call.

The goal is to set an appointment.

Can someone please give me advise on how to do this easily and cheaply?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/katz81
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/iafgll/i_can_get_15_of_sales_if_i_get_potential_client/

No comments:

Post a Comment