Wednesday, August 19, 2020

If you use servers to send email then this post might be for you. I'm selling AWS Accounts with $5000 credits for only $149 with which you can make servers or use SES(Simple Email Service) to carryout your email marketing campaigns. Save thousands on marketing. DM me.

If you use servers to send email then this post might be for you. I
If you use servers to send email then this post might be for you. I'm selling AWS Accounts with $5000 credits for only $149 with which you can make servers or use SES(Simple Email Service) to carryout your email marketing campaigns. Save thousands on marketing. DM me. submitted by /u/Whiteboi_nyc
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ickoja/if_you_use_servers_to_send_email_then_this_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment