Saturday, August 29, 2020

Please help! Have to send newsletter to around 150 people.

Hello, I'm trying to send my newsletter (which is actually just text + a link to Google drive) to around 150 people. I have heard about third party websites but this is what I'm concerned about, please help if you can-

  1. MailChimp goes to spam
  2. TinyLetter has no option to disable the double opt in (I know it has its advantages, I just don't want to have it)
  3. I cannot add my credit card to Mailgun :( so it'll allow me to send to only 5 people at max?

What if I create a separate email to send the newsletter, and send it in batches of 10-20, every 3-4 hrs/per day? Would Gmail mark my email as spam?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/battlelordM
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ij5ipa/please_help_have_to_send_newsletter_to_around_150/

No comments:

Post a Comment