Sunday, September 6, 2020

How to accumulate quality reviews from customers?

Hi there! In a nutshell, I have very little experience email marketing and am looking for advice. I did take Hubspot's email marketing course, amongst others so I'm not completely lost!

I managed our social media accounts of our small nonprofit afterschool program all summer. Which is something that was never done. I engaged with families on there, posted photos and videos.

I also helped with the email newsletter to families all summer. Edited it, provided links to social media accounts to encourage more people to follow us.

I convinced my boss to let me put together a thank you email at the end of summer to the families that participated. I wrote a beautiful email, was casual in my text, not too wordy, personalized, and did a call to action for leaving a review on Google or Facebook (we have 1 review on each page after being around for 38 years). I also shared the email on social media. I may be impatient, but I've only seen one person review us since the email went out on Saturday morning. Just feeling disheartened. 😔

What's the best way to accumulate quality reviews in your experience? Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/Feelslikehome31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ink58w/how_to_accumulate_quality_reviews_from_customers/

No comments:

Post a Comment