Sunday, September 6, 2020

I wish I understood the spam law a little better.

So I'm going to send out personalized emails to potential clients. That being said, it's written to them directly. It talks about their struggles in their industry and how I can help solve them. If they are interested they can click my link, which takes them to my website, and it shows them a more elaborate explanation. On the website page, they're able to schedule an appointment for a phone call.

I'm trying to find the legal rules not to get in trouble sending them. I've come across CAN-SPAM laws but is the email mentioned above, considered a commercial email?

I feel that writing these personalized emails and having a big unsubscribe at the bottom will automatically turn them off.

Any feedback, ideas, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/ILoveScience23069
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/inrf9f/i_wish_i_understood_the_spam_law_a_little_better/

No comments:

Post a Comment