Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Mailchimp: Best way to add new subscribers to waitinglist for event + also to main email list?

Hi,

I organise meditation events. Many times they are fully booked and I would like to offer people the possibility to be added to a waitinglist. It would be great if I can make a form that give visitors the possibility to be added to the waitinglist and also to the main newsletter list (optional).

What would be a nice way to do this? For example, I was thinking that people that use the form will be added to a specific Google spreadsheet. And when they also want to be added to the mailinglist they will also be added there.

Not sure if this is possible and maybe there are better options. Do you have suggestions?

I use contact form 7 combined with Mailchimp, but I can use something different if necessary.

Thanks for thinking with me!

submitted by /u/IMconsultant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/iopmja/mailchimp_best_way_to_add_new_subscribers_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment