Tuesday, September 1, 2020

What's the better choice: HTML or drag-and-drop builder?

Hello! Before I spend any money on hiring a designer to create some email templates, I was wondering what method other professionals prefer. I'm halfway decent with Adobe CC and was able to do a pretty good job creating something mobile responsive whereas I had a hard time making sure everything was mobile responsive in a builder. My gut tells me that HTML will allow the most customization and ensure that emails are formatted correctly on every platform.

Anyway, what do you think? HTML or a drag-and-drop builder for your email marketing?

View Poll

submitted by /u/maniacalmorgan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ikrsa6/whats_the_better_choice_html_or_draganddrop/

No comments:

Post a Comment