Thursday, October 15, 2020

Any experts in setting up a Direct to Consumer email marketing plan?

I have an e-commerce site that is completely relying on Google Ads and it's been terribly expensive right now because of the political ads pushing prices up and getting very little conversions. I have a good amount of emails of customers and would like to play the long game by SEO (which I am working on now) and via email so the brand becomes DTC in the long run.

I am looking for someone to partner with or an agency with reasonable pricing. Or is it better to keep things in-house?

Any guidance is appreciated. Maybe talk me out of this idea as well..

submitted by /u/Blue_Spider
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jbucr0/any_experts_in_setting_up_a_direct_to_consumer/

No comments:

Post a Comment