Monday, October 26, 2020

Automating confirmation emails for third party forms.

I'm not completely sure if this should go on this subreddit but it seemed like the best fit.

I work at a non-profit that is pretty behind on advancing into the age of technology. Up to now, we have been using a form on the business' website that moves the results onto a spreadsheet we have access to. The problem is two-fold, we don't get notified when people sign up and we also have to manually check and send confirmation emails. This is pretty taxing because it means every day I am responsible for sending almost 24 confirmation emails. I wanted to know if anyone knew of an email automation system that will not require making a whole new form (which scares my older boss) and is able to send confirmation emails to people who sign up? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

tldr: I need software that can send confirmation emails when people sign up on a form linked to our business website.

submitted by /u/Whails
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jij6tf/automating_confirmation_emails_for_third_party/

No comments:

Post a Comment