Thursday, October 22, 2020

Easiest way to overcome a blacklist I'm not responsible for in Gsuite?

I've had inboxing problems with my cold email campaign for some time now, since there appears to be a spammer in my same Gsuite ip range and I'm suffering the consequences of his carelessness.

Out of the hundreds of blacklist trackers, a couple have blacklisted my ip range which is the likely reason for the drop. I already confirmed the problem is not my email address or domain from the blacklist records, and I also know my message isn't the issue since I'm getting a 10/10 score on Mail-Tester. However my average sender score is showing up as 60 on the Glockapps report, which means my initial emails get marked as spam on many of the large email providers.

I'm already doing some research on how to overcome the problem, but I was wondering if you guys have any interesting suggestions on what would the simplest and cheapest way to overcome this issue be, so I can get my inboxing capacity back. I only send around 3k emails per month, so I'd prefer to avoid over the top solutions that work but are more geared to larger volume operations (not to mention unnecessarily expensive for my needs).

submitted by /u/Zodiax
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jg3w4d/easiest_way_to_overcome_a_blacklist_im_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment