Sunday, October 25, 2020

Email Marketing Help: Canva to Mailchimp, HTML embed, URL embed HELP

I use Canva to create newsletters. I have connected my Canva to Mailchimp, which is connected to my Shopify. I uploaded my newsletter to Mailchimp. I created a HTML embed code via Canva. Either or, when I go into Mailchimp and select >use own code > HTML or URL. If I embed the Canva code, just a white screen generates. When I use the URL provided by Canva or Mailchimp via the uploaded file from Canva on Mailchimp. Just a white screen displays. I have the CSS selection selected on Mailchimp. On or off. Nothing happens.

Anyone familiar with Mailchimp?

submitted by /u/Dgoldfe13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/ji0m5g/email_marketing_help_canva_to_mailchimp_html/

No comments:

Post a Comment