Thursday, October 15, 2020

Follow-up automation

Hi,

I've 2 use cases where follow-up automation could help me.

  1. Prospect submits a lead on our website. I need to send out 2-4 emails before I can get a meeting set up.
  2. I send out a proposal to a lead. Need to follow-up until I hear a yes/no

Key features I believe I need are:

  1. Design email sequence for each of the campaign
  2. Automated drip follow-up emails
  3. Ability to define when to send out each email of the sequence based on the recipient's time zone.
    example:
    1st follow-up at 10am,
    2nd follow-up at 4pm on next day
    3rd follow-up at 2pm on 4th days
    and so on.
  4. Reporting: Open, Click, and more.
  5. Stop automatic follow-up after the lead responds.
  6. Run A/B testing for (3) would be a plus.

I'm sure this is a common requirement. What do you guys use for this?

Looking for a not-very-expensive recommendation.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/rsclmumbai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jbsuua/followup_automation/

No comments:

Post a Comment