Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hello, my 3 year old business collected over 5000 emails, and I have never sent an email out. Is anyone experienced and is interested in writing my business emails for a % of sales?

If you're curious as to why I never sent emails, that is because I focused on 1000 other things and secondly because I didn't want to send an email out that was not great-perfect, didn't want to leave money on the table.

I'm looking for someone who is experienced with background in email marketing, I would really like to send out top-notch emails. I have a feeling my list will convert very well as we have dropped our prices, redesigned our website (much, much better now), and we offer x3 faster shipping times.

Feel free to PM me. :)

submitted by /u/CMWDanny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jhe228/hello_my_3_year_old_business_collected_over_5000/

No comments:

Post a Comment