Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hello, my 3 year old business collected over 5000 emails, and I have never sent an email out. Is anyone experienced and is interested in writing my business emails for a % of sales?

If you're curious as to why I never sent emails, that is because I focused on 1000 other things and secondly because I didn't want to send an email out that was not great-perfect, didn't want to leave money on the table.

I'm looking for someone who is experienced with background in email marketing, I would really like to send out top-notch emails. I have a feeling my list will convert very well as we have dropped our prices, redesigned our website (much, much better now), and we offer x3 faster shipping times.

​

Feel free to PM me. :)

submitted by /u/CMWDanny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jhe228/hello_my_3_year_old_business_collected_over_5000/

No comments:

Post a Comment