Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I made a Tinyletter alternative

Hello everyone!

I made an alternative to Tinyletter, the idea is to have a very simple app to send newsletters but powerful. It's still in the early days. I'm offering a free plan if you like to give it a go.

I am looking for early users to give me feedback and create the perfect product. It is not focused on marketing or business. Just for people who like to write and want to share their ideas in an easy way.

Features

  • You can have a public form like this one: https://jrleonr.nomadmail.io/
  • Segment subscribers by group
  • Have as many forms as you want
  • No config need it (as little as possible)
  • A view with all your newsletters sent as a very minimal blog (coming later this week)
  • And... adding more things, but not infinite things, just want to have something very simple.

I'd love to have your opinion: check it out here: nomadmail.io

I am also thinking about creating a community on Slack or something like where we can share our daily life around writing.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jrleonr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jj34ye/i_made_a_tinyletter_alternative/

No comments:

Post a Comment