Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Is there better way for competitor analysis?

Hello,

I've been subscribed to all of competition's online communication to get inspiration, insights and basically to keep up with the market. However I am struggling to find solution on how to check what is competition's communication in latter stages of the costumers cycle (usually to see that you need to become paying customer) . I was unsuccessfully searching for some kind of service, database or tool that would help me monitor and analyze how my competitors communicate trough email. Does such thing exists? Does anyone had similar problem? How did you solve it?

submitted by /u/Barzda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jabllo/is_there_better_way_for_competitor_analysis/

No comments:

Post a Comment