Thursday, November 5, 2020

Creating a Template to Use with Multiple Systems

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I work for a University Division that is fairly large, and my two main departments use Constant Contact and MyEmma to market their programs. I've been asked to create a holiday eblast that can be sent out from both systems. In the past, I've used Constant Contact to build the email, and then just had to take a screenshot to plug in to MyEmma, but I hate that the interactivity is lost.

Is there some sort of 3rd party website or template service that I can easily customize and then copy to both? TIA!

submitted by /u/NestorTookMyCoynes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/josl2q/creating_a_template_to_use_with_multiple_systems/

No comments:

Post a Comment