Monday, November 30, 2020

Email content length / variety

So I have been running the email marketing campaigns at my job. We are a start up that’s just over a year and 2 months old. We manufacture vitamins for private label, we do not sell to customers we sell to businesses vitamin formulas that we create and for them to slap their label onto a finished bottle.

Every week we send out a new featured stock product where I introduce the product and a few of the ingredients and then add a google trends image of the product name to show the product is being searched often.

But now I am looking to add more, can anyone give me some pointers on what to add to my email to make it more engaging and help get people through to our site?

Note: showing studies on the ingredients is an old tactic we did as well but too many legal issues can arise from that so something different please

submitted by /u/Hockeylockerpock
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k48p5h/email_content_length_variety/

No comments:

Post a Comment