Monday, November 2, 2020

How to design emails, or find someone who can

I am helping a company with their email marketing

I know my way around Klaviyo and understand what it takes to write good copy for a Welcome Email Series. However, I'm a little worried my design skills are lacking. The company has provided really good images, videos, and graphics, but I don't trust myself to make these emails look pretty and match the company's branding. What do you guys recommend in terms of making a professional looking email.

Or, if I have the copy, images, etc, what should I expect to pay someone to create an email template for me? Where can I find someone to do this?

TYIA!

submitted by /u/damgravity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jmxoaw/how_to_design_emails_or_find_someone_who_can/

No comments:

Post a Comment