Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I upload my emails as JPG slices. Do all professional brands completely code their emails?

At the small marketing company that I used to work for, nobody actually knew what they were doing. I created really attractive emails for e-commerce clients, and I made them entirely in Photoshop, slicing into sections and linking each section to wherever it had to go in Klaviyo (our email service provider.)

Of course this means that everything is the same for mobile and desktop, but I've figured out a good balance where they both read quite well.

But all the professional emails I see on reallygoodemails.com are coded, and I'm wondering how that works. Do they spend thousands of dollars coding each one? Is there a guide somewhere to teach me how to do everything correctly?

I'm just not sure where to find more info on the topic, so if you have any resources, I'm interested! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Dust185
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jnou93/i_upload_my_emails_as_jpg_slices_do_all/

No comments:

Post a Comment