Thursday, November 5, 2020

Keeping track of leads across multiple campaigns for different customers (different outbound addresses)

How do I keep track of, or sort leads across multiple campaigns?

e.g. I message Lead A on behalf of Cust A and later on, on behalf of Cust B. To be clear, the campaigns do come from different emails, but I want to be able to track how a lead responded to first campaign so that I can later use that info to inform other future campaigns.

For example:
I run an campaign for Cust A.

  • Lead A is interested
  • Lead B is not

I run a campaign for Cust B, who has services similar to Cust A

  • Lead A should be a potential target
  • Lead B less so

Now lets say I'm running several of these and I want to be able to keep track of how each lead does through each step of sequence in the outreach and then overall in response to that campaign.

Is there a process or tool that can help with that? Since most CRMs are limited to a single company, I'm wondering, do I use a central database to log all this info? and if so, what should it be?

I thought about using tags to document how leads are doing through the campaign sequences and then the final result, but the CRMs that I'm using currently are limited. Bigin (Zoho) is limited to 5 tags. Hubspot doesn't yet allow tags.

submitted by /u/jazzmonki
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/johobo/keeping_track_of_leads_across_multiple_campaigns/

No comments:

Post a Comment