Saturday, November 7, 2020

Would you use this new tool?

Hi folks!

I've just launched PostSheet.

It's a simple tool that lets you use Google Sheets (and soon Airtable) to send personalized emails.

I made this to scratch my own itch. Many times in the past I needed an easy way to send emails to my users and customers (to ask them for feedback, send them discount codes, etc.) and I had to use a bunch of complex scripts and tools to do that.

But now, I simply prepare the data in Google Sheets, write the message in PostSheet, and hit send.

I also plan to add other integrations, like SMS and WhatsApp in the future.

Love to hear your feedback.

submitted by /u/soheilpro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/jpoxkp/would_you_use_this_new_tool/

No comments:

Post a Comment