Sunday, December 6, 2020

144 leads from just a simple 5 question survey!

Hello everyone, I’m currently planning on making a survey that will do customised leads for my klaviyo emails that will lead them to the products.

Apparently it is just a simple 5 question survey but there will be 144 different answers for the options they choose.

May I know what survey integration is best for survey and leads for klaviyo?

This is the rough idea I’ll type here, hopefully it is understandable.

Email that will send them to a survey ⬇️ 5 question survey ⬇️ Email to the customer based on the choices they picked from the survey

May I know is there an application that I can automate this?

submitted by /u/Yeokk123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k7wpli/144_leads_from_just_a_simple_5_question_survey/

No comments:

Post a Comment