Sunday, December 6, 2020

Am I missing something?

Hey everyone!

I run an ecom store and just started to realize how much revenue can be made from email marketing after seeing some Twitter posts. For the last 6 months, the only flows I have are a thank you email and abandoned cart emails- one being sent 5 mins after, the next being send 6 hours later (10% off included), next sent 1 day later (15% off included), next sent a week and a half later.

I just edited my thank you email to have an offer of 20% off additional items from the store, and also a customer winback email being sent 30 days after their previous purchase. As a complete newbie to emails, is there anything I should be implementing or edit in addition to what I currently have going on? I feel as though I should be doing so much more and would like to see your recommendations. Thank you all very much!

submitted by /u/avidecom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k7nxip/am_i_missing_something/

No comments:

Post a Comment