Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Business Education Podcast. Features one of the most distinguished marketing professors in the nation.

Hello, Everyone!

My name is Logan Lin. I started a podcast a while back, talking about various business topics: my guests and I would have fireside chats about topics like behavioral investing, capital market efficiency, being a start up hero, entrepreneurship, cash flow, valuation, private equity, etc.

My mission really was to help others learn something new, whether that be high school students, college students, or even young adults in the work force. Here are some of my episodes and guests. If you could take a listen when you have a chance, I would appreciate it.

  1. Billionaire Investor, Tim Draper

  2. The Dean at Cornell University’s School of Business, Mark W. Nelson

  3. The Chair of Entrepreneurship at Duke Fuqua’s School of Business, Jon Fjeld

  4. The Chair of Marketing at The University of Michigan Ross (#1 marketing program in the nation), Fred Feinberg

  5. The Former Vice President at Google Capital, and current Partner at KKR & Co. Inc (Named a Forbes 30 under 30 Top Venture Capitalist for 2021), Victor Chen

  6. UC Berkeley Haas Professor, Torsor Kotee

The link to my podcast:

https://open.spotify.com/show/3v3xNGzc1YRA9iOeBfEaxp?si=98idCOl0Tq6OGbBREFjuBw

My future guests and upcoming episodes:

  1. The Dean at Stanford GSB

  2. The Co-Founder, First CEO, First Chairman of Netflix, Marc Randolph

  3. Bill Ackman

submitted by /u/BG223678
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k5kopz/business_education_podcast_features_one_of_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment