Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Looking for a Desktop Email Client with a specific feature

Hi, I'm looking for a desktop email client that allows me to share unlimited accounts with other users through a master password. I need the client to automatically log the users into all of the accounts after they have inserted the master password. I want to be able to revoke their access to the accounts by simply changing the master password that's set up to protect, let's say, 25 email accounts. I also want to have the ability to turn email accounts into multiple groups and set a master password on each. Somewhat like the feature that Thunderbird has of moving your data to a new computer through a profile, but that is not secure as no password is required.

submitted by /u/DutchWarDog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k4olyj/looking_for_a_desktop_email_client_with_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment