Friday, December 4, 2020

Need suggestions on how to send custom email to customers using templates with spreadsheet driven data

I would like to send a weekly report card to students where the grades are driven off a spread sheet + mail template.

We have mailchimp for marketing email + announcements, but I also need the option where, for example, I can populate template with a list of additional values in a spreadsheet based on email.

Does anyone know if any other service that can provide this sort of functionality? I'm currently using a gmail + google sheets + script editor, but got a warning about mass mailing. I also need to send the student's report card.

submitted by /u/random314
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Emailmarketing/comments/k6nwc5/need_suggestions_on_how_to_send_custom_email_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment